WIN: THE ULTIMATE STYLED #CHANDONPICNIC AT HOME.
“STYLED #CHANDONPICNIC ” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on 19.07.2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 30.9.2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 21 years and over, who are able to host a picnic in their lounge or garden. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Individuals can enter through:
Any data usage in accessing the entry pages through a suitable mobile phone is at the cost to the individual.
- To submit an entry, entrants must enter via the entry form on our website https://chandonaus.com.au/win-with-chandon/, confirming:
- Tell us in 25 words or less how you would style your #ChandonPicnic at home and which Chandon sparkling you would choose to share with your friends?
- Email address
All entries must be received by 11:59pm AEDST on 30/09/2019
- Entrants enter via Chandon website, this competition is in no way connected with Facebook and Instagram and acts in accordance with the Instagram and Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not Facebook & Instagram. The information they provide will only be used for the purposes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The judging will take place at One International Towers Sydney, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia. The 3 x winners will be notified by Facebook messenger or Instagram direct and will be asked to provide an email and/or phone number. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion consists of 3 x Prizes. For the Prize, the best valid entry as determined by the judges will win the Prize, game of skill.
- The Prize includes:
- A styled picnic in your garden or lounge: tables, cushions, soft furnishings, glassware, tableware, floral arrangements.
- Styled catering of fresh native produce for up to 8 people.
- Use of Chandon polaroid camera, including film.
- 2 cases of Chandon: Rose on arrival, Brut with your picnic lunch.
- Curated Spotify playlist featuring the sounds of Chandon.
Prize valued at $5000.
*All items owned by Chandon, to be collected after.
- The Prize does not include:
- Transport to and from the event
- Wet weather back up plan, host must find a solution.
- Anything else needed to host your picnic other than stated above.
- The promoter has the right to remove the Prize winner from the event if they do not adhere to RSA guidelines.
- The Prize winner, after being contacted by the promoter, must confirm their acceptance of the Prize by 5pm Wednesday 9th October (1 week after being notified). If for any reason the Prize winner does not confirm their acceptance of the Prize and their attendance at the event, the Prize will be forfeited.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total Prize pool value is AUD $15,000. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Prize mechanics of the Promotion at any time upon notification in accordance with Term 22.
- The Promoter will provide at least 1 weeks’ notification of any changes to the operation of this Promotion as contemplated throughout these Terms and Conditions by providing a new set of Terms and Conditions for the Promotion for download within the notes page on Chandon Australia’s Facebook. Each eligible entrant and all other persons release the Promoter from any claim loss, damage, expense, cost or charge related to such change.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional pages is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Splendour in the Grass event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and Prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Moet Hennessy Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 26 104 454 604) of One International Towers Sydney, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia